What Is The Process?
Our team will deliver you a professionally designed app that speaks to your audience. Once the proposal is signed and payment received. We begin immediately working with you in identifying and receiving the content for your app
There are 2 phases to our Fighter Connect app solution build process; the building and training phases. We have easy to use client tools, that will help make getting your app built, published and you or your team trained, a simple process.
This phase has 3 stages:
1. Planning Stage – This is the stage where we collect the content, establish the appearance & layout and select feature set.
2. Build Stage – At this stage we put it all together, and provide you with a live preview for your approval.
3. Publishing Stage – After your final approval is given, we publish your Fighter Connect app solution files, to the Google and iTunes app stores.
- The publishing and approval time for the Google Play Store is between 24 – 48 hrs.
- The publishing and approval time for the iTunes Store is between 7 – 12 days.
This phase establishes the foundation for your mobile engagement success. We provide online 1 on 1 or group training sessions, using the latest mobile and online tools. You have 24/7 access to our support and training information through our Mobile Engagement Training and Support mobile app.